Sterilised is complete feed for neutered/sterilised adult dogs over 12 months old. It is specially formulated to combine a lower energy level with a high protein content and L-carnitine to aid the metabolism of fats. This Super Premium food based on chicken provides complete nutrition and weight management. With an optimal balance of protein and fat, this food will help to ensure your dog stays in shape whilst looking and feeling great.
- 81% Animal protein of total protein content
LOW CALORIE CONTENT FOR WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Carefully selected ingredients with high nutritional content but less fat.
- Rich in fibre, promotes satiation with less calories.
- Feed Sterilised to lose weight or to maintain weight in sterilised dogs, see feeding advice for recommended quantities.
- Supplemented with L-carnitine, a kind of amino acid regulating the breakdown of fats in the body cell
RICH IN MINERALS TO SUPPORT HEALTHY BONES AND TEETH
- Contains calcium and phosphorus to support healthy bones and teeth.
- Enriched with vitamin D for optimal absorption of calcium and phosphorus.
SUPPORTS HEALTHY DIGESTION
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the gut and promote intestinal health.
- Rich in vegetable fibres to stimulate intestinal motility and to improve stool consistency
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
- Enriched with Vitamins A, C and E which support the immune system.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support health, immunity and brain function.
- With beta-carotene, a carotenoid which has an antioxidant activity in the body cell.
HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to help improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- With high quality salmon oil that is a valuable source of Omega 3.
- With copper to stimulate enzymes which help maintain colour of coat.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
- The texture of the kibbles was optimised in order to help increase mechanical cleaning of the teeth.
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day.
||2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
(normal activity & indoor)
|22 - 14 g x kg
||14 - 12 g x kg
||11 - 10 g x kg
(high activity & outdoor)
|24 - 16 g x kg
||16 - 14 g x kg
||13 - 12 g x kg
1 dl of Sterilised = 38 g
chicken, wheat, rice, maize, vegetable fibres, animal fat, linseed, minerals, hydrolysed animal protein, brewer’s yeast, salmon, salmon oil, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), dried whole eggs, lecithin, sea algae, rosemary.
protein 28.0% (81% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 11.0%,
crude ash 6.5%,
crude fibres 5.0%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.0%,
omega-6 fatty acids 1.6%.
vitamin A 17870 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1620 IU/kg,
vitamin E 500 mg/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3.1 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 7.5 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 62.5 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg,
3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 200 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg