Pro Energi supplies all the nutrients required for the toughest of situations, including hunting or racing. Uses top quality, easily digestible ingredients with added Vitamin C to render free radicals harmless.
HIGH ENERGY AND NUTRITION CONTENT
- High quality, easily digestible ingredients such as chicken and salmon.
- High fat content to meet energy needs.
DEVELOPED FOR OPTIMAL PHYSICAL PERFORMANCE
- With L-carnitine for maximal energy availability in the muscles.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY DIGESTION
- High energy content means smaller portions to avoid intestinal problems.
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides which promote growth of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut and optimise digestion.
- Rich in vegetable fibres to stimulate intestinal motility and to optimise stool consistency.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E which boost immune system.
- With beta-carotene and Tagetes (natural source of lutein), antioxidants to strengthen natural immunity.
- Optimal ratio of fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 for optimal health and condition.
ENRICHED WITH SALMON OIL AND LECITHIN
- Salmon oil (optimal ratio Omega-3/Omega-6) contributes to a healthy skin and coat, and stimulates appetite.
- Lecithin stimulates fat burning.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain colour of coat.
- Contains hydrolysed chicken protein to give a great taste.
- Highest quality ingredients give taste that dogs love.
Serve Husse food as it is or pour a little warm water over it. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding table is merely a guide, the daily amount has to be adjusted according to the dog’s individual requirements. Divide it into at least two meals per day.
|2 - 10 kg
||11 - 30 kg
||+ 30 kg
|18 - 12 g x kg
||12 - 9 g x kg
||9 - 8 g x kg
chicken, wheat, animal fat, rice, wheat flour, linseed, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal protein, salmon, salmon oil, yeast, salt, fructo-oligosaccharides, dried whole eggs, potassium chloride, lecithin, sea algae, Tagetes.
fat content 23.0%,
crude ash 8.0%,
crude fibres 2.5%,
omega-3 fatty acids 1.3%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.5%.
vitamin A 20850 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1895 IU/kg,
vitamin E 580 mg/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 201 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 3 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 7.5 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 62.5 mg/kg,
3b605 (zinc) 108 mg/kg,
3b607 (zinc) 12 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.2 mg/kg,
beta-carotene 1 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 40 mg/kg,
chondroitin-glucosamine 1000 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.