Lyster is a pressed complete food for dogs, a highly digestible recipe based on salmon and turkey particularly suitable for dogs with very sensitive digestive systems, intolerances and/or allergies. Made with gentle cold-pressing process by using carefully selected, natural and wholesome ingredients of the highest quality. Without added colourants, flavourings or gluten.
- Gently pressed at a low temperature to help preserve the natural flavours and essential nutrients.
- Easily digestible product - the pellets break down quickly and easily in the stomach which aids the digestion.
- The lower temperatures used in the cold-pressing process allow to incorporate other raw materials (such as fruits, vegetables and herbs) when creating recipes.
- Cold-pressed products have a higher density meaning less amount of food is needed per day.
GLUTEN FREE FORMULA
- Lyster is made without gluten to reduce risk of allergic reactions.
- Without addition of artificial colourants or flavourings and preserved with a combination of natural tocopherols.
SUPPORTS GOOD SKIN AND COAT CONDITION
- Rich in fatty acids Omega-3 and Omega-6 to support the condition of the skin and coat.
- Rich in salmon and inclusion of salmon oil as natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids.
OPTIMAL INTESTINAL HEALTH
- Recipe with salmon and turkey which are highly digestible animal protein sources.
- Pre-cooked cereals, such as maize and rice, are used as sources of carbohydrates which have very high starch digestibility.
- Contains inulin as source of fructo-oligosaccharides which favour the beneficial bacteria in the intestinal tract.
- Helps reduce the odour of faeces due to the inclusion of yucca.
- Added L-carnitine to support fat metabolism while maintaining lean muscle mass.
- With maize as a superb source of beta-carotene. Natural plant carotenoids have an antioxidant activity in the body cell and help support the immunity.
- Rich in salmon and with salmon oil as natural sources of Omega-3 fatty acids to support a healthy immune system.
- Enriched with vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant that supports immunity and helps protect the body cells.
INCLUDED FRUITS, VEGETABLES AND HERBS
- Carrot: rich in beta-carotene;
- Nettle: diuretic properties;
- Echinacea: helps support immunity;
- Mango: rich in vitamin C and beta-carotene;
- Plum: rich in antioxidants and fibre;
- Banana: rich in potassium;
- Thyme: source of essential fatty acids;
- Basil: rich in vitamin A, vitamin K, minerals and antioxidants;
- Apple: rich in pectin;
- Spirulina: rich in omega-3 fatty acids;
- Tomato: rich in antioxidants;
- Cranberry: help supports urinary tract.
Serve Husse Cold Pressed food as it is. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your dog. For daily ration see feeding table. The feeding advice is based on a normal energy requirement of your dog. The body condition of your dog is the guidance for the actual feeding amount. When needed, you can give more or less food in order to keep your dog in optimal condition. It is advised to divide the daily amount of food in two meals.
|1 - 5kg
||25 - 85g
|5 - 10kg
||85 - 145g
|10 - 20kg
||145 - 240g
|20 - 40kg
||240 - 400g
|40 - 65kg
||400 - 580g
||9 g/kg of body weight
dried salmon (22%), maize (22%), rice (16%), peas, poultry fat, dried turkey (7.5%), hydrolysed animal protein, salmon oil (1.5%), inulin (source of fructo-oligosaccharides) (1%), carrot (0.2%), nettle (0.2%), echinacea (0.2%), mango (0.15%), plum (0.15%), banana (0.15%), thyme (0.15%), basil (0.15%), apple (0.15%) spirulina (0.15%), tomato (0.15%), cranberry (0.1%), Yucca schidigera (0.02%).
protein 28.0% (*80% animal protein of total protein content),
fat content 15.0%,
crude ash 6.0%,
crude fibres 3.1%,
omega-3 fatty acids 0.7%,
omega-6 fatty acids 2.9%.
vitamin A 18000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1800 IU/kg,
vitamin E 400 IU/kg,
vitamin C 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 70 mg/kg,
3b108 (Iron) 35 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2.0 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b413 (Copper) 5.0 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 50 mg/kg,
3b506 (Manganese) 25 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 100 mg/kg,
3b607 (Zinc) 50 mg/kg,
3b801 (Selenium) 0.1 mg/kg,
taurine 1000 mg/kg,
L-carnitine 50 mg/kg;