Exclusive Urinary is a Super Premium complete food for cats. It is formulated for adult cats to maintain urinary health by reduced urinary pH and low magnesium content. Exclusive Urinary should not be fed to kittens or pregnant or nursing females.
- 55% Animal protein of total protein content.
SUPPORTS URINARY HEALTH
- Formulated to obtain a lower urinary pH.
- Lower dietary magnesium and controlled levels of calcium and phosphorus to support urinary health.
- Cranberry to support urinary health.
- Stimulates water intake.
GIVES A HEALTHY, SHINY COAT
- Rich in fatty acids Omega 3 and 6 to improve the condition of the skin and coat.
- Enriched with copper to stimulate enzymes which maintain the colour of the coat.
CONTAINS YUCCA EXTRACT
- Yucca saponins have ammonia-binding activity. When added to the diet, yucca saponins pass through the digestive tract unabsorbed and are excreted in the feces. In the excreta, the yucca components bind to ammonia and certain other odiferous compounds and prevent them from being released into the air.
- Contains natural fibre to help prevent forming of hairballs in the intestinal tract.
- Vegetable fibres help the passage of food and promotes firm stools.
- Optimal content of fatty acids Omega 3 and Omega 6.
- Enriched with Vitamins A and E.
OPTIMAL TAURINE CONTENT
- Taurine is an essential amino acid that cats don’t produce themselves, it helps prevent blindness and promotes a healthy heart.
- Contains chicken which is naturally rich in taurine.
- Enriched with extra taurine to guarantee the right level for your cat.
PROMOTES A HEALTHY STOMACH
- Contains fructo-oligosaccharides and yeast which favour ‘good’ bacteria in the stomach and reduce the risk of soft stool.
- Contains lecithin to increase digestibility of fats.
Leave the dry food where your cat can reach it any time. Cats eat often and in small quantities. You can serve the dry food plain. For daily ration see feeding table. The recommended daily ration is only a guide as requirements vary considerably from cat to cat. A bowl of fresh water should always be available to your cat.
1 dl of Exclusive Urinary = 45 g
chicken, rice, wheat, animal fat, maize gluten, maize, hydrolysed animal protein, minerals (salt 2%), vegetable fibres, salmon, salmon oil, brewer’s yeast, potassium chloride, dried whole eggs, methionine, fructo-oligosaccharides (0.3%), choline chloride, cranberry (0.1%), yucca (125 mg/kg).
fat content 20.0%,
crude ash 7.0%,
crude fibres 1.0%,
taurine 2200 mg/kg.
vitamin A 30000 IU/kg,
vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg,
vitamin E 200 mg/kg,
3b103 (Iron) 75 mg/kg,
3b202 (Iodine) 2 mg/kg,
3b405 (Copper) 10 mg/kg,
3b502 (Manganese) 86 mg/kg,
3b605 (Zinc) 97.5 mg/kg,
3b802 (Selenium) 0.3 mg/kg;
Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g/kg.